Saturday, November 16, 2013

Luna Love

With all the crazy dogs everywhere Luna has been in the spare room lounging and relaxing for the day. Dallas now will go to her door and bark like he wants to go outside letting me know it's time to visit with her. He has been very good today and has wanted to visit her about 5 times while I have been home today. It's pretty cute she comes out of her sleeping space to rub against him and have her ears cleaned every time. She has started to roll on her back and paw his face to give her attention. She hasn't used her claws yet and has yet to hiss or run away.





White blurs everywhere. So much playing..



Cleaning the ears.

 




My dog pack that follows me from room to room.


stumpy tails!




Dallas thinks that this cat bed is his new soft and fuzzy thing to lick and chew on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coming into work this morning and visiting this site has started my day off with smiles and laughter-"Stumpy Tails" is adorable!!! You are NUTS, my daughter to take on so many little furry creatures, but I have never heard you so happy as you have become. Thank you for sharing this Wonderful Life of Furriness-Have a great day! I love you! xo Mom